Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by georgiana

Page: 15 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: georgiana
Question 60

DreamHouse Realty requires that house showings be scheduled within the current year to prevent too many future showings from stacking up.

How can they make sure Showing Date is only populated with a date this years?

Options:

A.

Sync the users' Showing Calendar to Salesforce and filter it to only look at this year.

B.

Create a report that shows any Showing Dates not scheduled in the current year to the updated.

C.

Add Help Text so the user knows to only add a Showing Date within the current year.

D.

Create a validation rule that ensures Showing Date contains a date within the current year.

Discussion
Question 61

Universal Containers administrator has been asked to create a many-to-many relationship

between two existing custom objects.

Which two steps should the administrator take when enabling the many-to-many relationship?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create a junction with a custom object.

B.

Create two master detail relationships on the new object.

C.

Create two lookup relationships on the new object.

D.

Create URL fields on a custom object.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 62

A user at Universal Containers left the company. The administrator needs to create new user

for their replacement, but they have assigned all available users licenses.

What should the administrator do to free up users licenses for the new users?

Options:

A.

Deactivate the former employees user record.

B.

Delete former employees user record.

C.

Freeze former employees user record.

D.

Change the formers users record to the new user.

Discussion
Question 63

AW Computing has added a new custom text field called Market Segment on the Lead object. When a Lead is converted, the new field is not getting copied to the Account record.

What should the administrator do to ensure the Market Segment field from a Lead is copied to the converted Account record in routine?

Options:

A.

Ensure the Market Segment field on the Lead is mapped to right field on Account.

B.

Ensure Account has a field that has the exact same name as the new Lead field.

C.

Write a Validation Rule to ensure the Account has a value in that field.

D.

Write a record-triggered flow to copy the custom field from Lead to Account.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99