Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by chelsea

Page: 3 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: chelsea
Question 12

Universal Containers is planning to release simple configuration changes and enhancements to their Sales Cloud. A Technical Architect recommend using change sets. Which two advantages would change sets provide in this scenario? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

An easy way to deploy related components.

B.

The ability to deploy a very large number of components easily.

C.

A simple and declarative method for deployment.

D.

The ability to track changes to component.

Discussion
Question 13

Universal Containers (UC) has created a custom REST web service. This web service receives Orders and Order Line Items data from an external endpoint and runs business logic and validations on it before inserting it into the database. UC is expecting to receive more than 100K orders a day and each order can have up to 10-line items. Each inbound request will contain only one order and its corresponding line items.

What two testing types should an architect recommend to ensure users don't face platform slowdowns during peak business hours? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Stress Testing

B.

Unit Testing

C.

Load Testing

D.

Performance Testing

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 14

Universal Containers has automated its deployment process using Metadata API. However, they found that Metadata API doesn't support all the components yet. What should be done to address this?

Options:

A.

Deploy unsupported components manually before/after deployment.

B.

Use AppExchange products to deploy unsupported components.

C.

Use change sets for deploying all the unsupported components.

D.

Use the force.com IDE for deploying the unsupported components.

Discussion
Question 15

What are two advantages of using an Agile Project Management tool? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Increased visibility into sprint and project status

B.

Better relationships with business stakeholders

C.

Consolidate project artifacts to a common repository

D.

Improve governance with gate steps in development

Discussion
Page: 3 / 16
Title