Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by lockie

Page: 8 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: lockie
Question 32

Universal Containers (UC) is working on a project to support environmental cleanup projects with specially designed containers. To support this project, UC is developing a portal for regulatory agencies to use for tracking and reporting of the containers, and these regulatory requirements are well-defined. Many non -regulatory requirements have not been defined yet. The project is on a strict budget and timeline. Which two approaches should UC consider to meet regulatory requirements and to satisfy the needs of end users? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Initiate a waterfall project and start building the features of the solution based on regulatory requirements. In parallel, gather the remaining non -regulatory requirements for the solution, then go back and reconcile the two sets of requirements and re -work the solution as necessary

B.

Initiate an Agile project, beginning with a "sprint 0" to scope and estimate the project and to build the product backlog. Identify the minimum viable product. Initiate building the solution based on the backlog, and co -create the design with the project stakeholders

C.

Initiate a waterfall project by gathering the remaining requirements and completing the architecture and design. Initiate the build/test processes with frequent reviews by the stakeholders. On build completion, perform acceptance testing and validate compliance with regulatory requirements

D.

Initiate an Agile project based on the known requirements, begin building immediately, and work through remaining requirements as they come up. Budget and timeline will not be a factor with an Agile methodology

Discussion
Question 33

Universal Containers has five development teams. The performance of the teams has

been good, but the number of bugs has been increasing. After each sprint, they need more time to

understand the code and make changes.

What are two ways to improve the performance?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Define a team that will analyze/approve all changes.

B.

Define and follow code standards.

C.

Sprint review process.

D.

Version control system to identify who is generating the bugs.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 34

Universal Containers (UC) currently uses the org development model and utilizes the Salesforce CLI as the deployment tool. After the feature release artifact (a .zip file) has been tested in a lower sandbox, it is being deployed to the full sandbox for performance testing and production deployment readiness check-Since quick deployment options are not being used, what is the correct way to deploy the artifact to the full sandbox?

Options:

A.

Authorize to the Full sandbox org; Validate with sfdx:source:deploy; On successful validation, deploy with sfdx:source:deploy

B.

Authorize to the Fullsandbox org; Validate with sfdximdapi:deploy; On successful validation, deploy with sfdx:mdapi:deploy

C.

Authorize to the Full sandbox; validate with sfdx: source: deploy; On successful validation, deploy with sfdx;mdapi;deploy

D.

Authorize to the Full sandbox org; Validate with sfdx:mdapi:deploy; On successful validation, deploy with sfdx:source:deploy

Discussion
Question 35

Universal Containers has a full sandbox that will be used to analyze and fix bugs found

in production.

Which two items should the architect recommend to ensure that bugs found in production are

more easily analyzed in this full sandbox?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Refresh the full sandbox after every deployment in production.

B.

Create a daily process of copying new and changed data in production to the full sandbox.

C.

Before any deployment in production, the same process must be performed in this sandbox.

D.

Perform a Refresh Data in the full sandbox.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99