Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by qasim

Page: 10 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: qasim
Question 40

Universal Containers (UC) is using sales and service Cloud. They have two major releases and four minor releases every year. They have deployment (dev), integration, user acceptance (UAT), staging, and hotflix sandboxes. What should an Architect recommend when UC has PI issues and has to be fixed immediately?

Options:

A.

Fix the issue in staging and deploy it into production.

B.

Fix the issue in hotflix, test, and deploy to production.

C.

Fix the issue in development, test, UAT, and deploy to production.

D.

Follow the release management process to move to production.

Discussion
Question 41

Which two decisions should be made by an Architecture Review Board (ARB)? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Whether to create a new Salesforce object or override an existing object using a new Record Type

B.

Whether to utilize the Waterfall or Agile methodology on the project

C.

What testing tools should be used to track integration testing requirements

D.

Whether to implement Single Sign -On with SAML or delegated authentication

Discussion
Question 42

Universal Containers is in the final stages of building a new application to track custom containers. During a review of the application, a business subject Matter Expert mentioned that it would be nice to be able to track additional container types beyond what was originally scoped during the plan and design phase. Which two actions should be performed to mitigate the risk? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Escalate and communicate to stakeholders the risk and mitigate it by allocating additional resources to support the new requirement based on stakeholders’ input.

B.

Have a discussion with the business subject Matter Expert and communicate that the Salesforce has limitations in supporting such a feature to mitigate the risk.

C.

Escalate and communicate to stakeholders the risk and mitigate it by extending the timeline of the project to support the new requirement based on stakeholders’ input.

D.

Have a discussion with the business subject Matter Expert and communicate that anew developer environment will be needed to mitigate the risk.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 43

Due to several issues, Universal Containers wants to have better control over the changes made in the production org and to be able to track them. Which two options will streamline the process? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Make all code/configuration changes directly in the production org.

B.

Allow no code/configuration changes directly in the production.org

C.

Use the Force.com IDE to automate deployment to the production.org

D.

Use Metadata API to automate deployment to the production.org

Discussion
Page: 10 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect