Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 7 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 28

Universal Containers (UC) has many different business units, all requesting new projects to be built into a single Salesforce Org. UC management is concerned with a lack of appropriate project properties and roadmap for the Salesforce ecosystem. What should an Architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Use design Standards for Governance.

B.

Create a Center of Excellence with a charter document.

C.

Create a Release Management Process.

D.

Create project charters for each project.

Discussion
Question 29

Universal Containers (UC) is considering updating their Salesforce Release Management process. Which three best practices should UC consider for Version Control? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Maintain separate developer branches for minor and major releases.

B.

Automation is a must with various application branches in the repository.

C.

Maintain unrestricted access to the release sandboxes for all changes being deployed.

D.

Maintain a single repository for applications with individual branches for projects.

E.

Maintain a single-entry point for production from the master branch.

Discussion
Question 30

The opportunity Service and opportunity Service Test classes are in package A but are used only in package B. Both second-generation packages have the same namespace. Therefore, they should be moved to package B for better organization and control.

What should the architect recommend for this process?

Options:

A.

Set the classes as deprecated in package A and recreate them in package B.

B.

Move the classes of package A to package 8 and change the code for package B that called this class from package A.

C.

Move the classes of package A to package B and create new package versions.

D.

Set the classes as deprecated in package A and recreate them in package B with new names.

Discussion
Question 31

Universal Containers (UC) started to use the GitHub workflow. For the current minor

release, an Experience Cloud developer and a Service Cloud developer both need to work on the

Case object and codes that reference the Case object. Both developers branched off the same

UCDev branch (maps to the Dev sandbox for Release Build) and started working. The

Experience Cloud development team had

Finished early, and the change was successfully merged into the UCDev branch. The local Git

branch used by the Service Cloud developer is called ServiceCase

At what point will the Service Cloud developer see the conflict and need to resolve the conflict?

Options:

A.

At command: git commit -m “Service Cloud Notes”

B.

The conflict would show in GitHub when a pull request is created from Service Case to UCDev.

C.

At command: git push origin Service Case

D.

At Command: git add force-app/main/default

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 7 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99