Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 5 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 20

All AppExchange products are subject to Salesforce security reviews.

What is the most common reason that the prospect AppExchange products fail the security review?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

CRUD/FLS (field level security)

C.

Session hacking

D.

SOQL injection

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 21

Universal Containers wants to delete the day’s test data in a partial copy sandbox every

night, setting the sandbox back to a fresh state for tomorrows testing. The test data is

approximately 1GB.

What is the best strategy the architect should recommend?

Options:

A.

Manually delete all records individually.

B.

Execute a batch job that deletes all records created on the day.

C.

Create a new developer copy sandbox every night.

D.

Refresh the sandbox every night.

Discussion
Question 22

What are three advantages of using a Source Control system alongside a multi -sandbox development strategy? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Perform code reviews before promoting to a pre -production sandbox

B.

Automatically deploy changes from sandbox to production

C.

Keep a history of changes made by each developer

D.

Create a branching strategy that tracks each feature or change separately

E.

Act as a backup in case of catastrophic data loss

Discussion
Question 23

Universal Containers has seven orgs in different regions. Its processes are global and standardized but each region needs the flexibility to be able to understand the global code and customize some aspects for its regions.

Which development model is optimized for this need?

Options:

A.

Use a managed package for global code and another managed package for ail regions code.

B.

Use a managed package to deploy the global code and allow local teams to request the addition of code within that package.

C.

Create a centralized Git with all the code and where the global team approves the changes made by the local teams.

D.

Use unlocked packages to deploy the global code and allow each country to create its customized unlocked package extensions,

Discussion
Page: 5 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99