Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by ari

Page: 6 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: ari
Question 24

Universal Containers has several concurrent projects building new functionality, fixing bugs, and modifying existing functionality. Management would like features to be available to users as quickly as possible, even if the entire project is incomplete. What should an Architect recommend to maintain quality?

Options:

A.

Require developers to deploy completed code and unit tests directly to production

B.

Deploy all functionality together to ensure all functionality works together without error

C.

Use a spreadsheet to track approved changes that should be released with change sets

D.

Utilize automated source control, test, and build systems to test and deploy to production

Discussion
Question 25

Universal Containers CUC) is working with Salesforce CPQ, which uses configuration SObjects to drive business logic.

What are two best practice recommendations an architect should propose to allow UC to deploy CPQ features as part of their CI/CD process?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use a third-party product.

B.

Build an Apex framework to deploy CPQ records.

C.

Use an open source SFDX plugin and version control.

D.

Use data loader to deploy CSV files.

Discussion
Question 26

Universal Containers is starting a Center of Excellence (COE). Which two user groups should an Architect recommend to join the COE?

Options:

A.

Call Center Agents

B.

Program Team

C.

Executive Sponsors.

D.

Inside Sales Users.

Discussion
Question 27

Universal Containers would like to conduct performance testing on its new major release. What three things should the architect consider when discussing performance testing?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Salesforce must be informed at least7 days before starting performance tests.

B.

Salesforce will monitor test activity to ensure there are no issues with Salesforce Services.

C.

Performance tests must be run in a sandbox.

D.

A business justification must be provided to Salesforce in order to run performance testing.

E.

Performance tests may be run without advanced notice, but Salesforce will not store performance logs.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 6 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99