Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 16 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 64

Universal Containers (UC) has gone through a global organization restructuring and

process review during the last year, which triggered a review of its Salesforce org strategy. After

thorough analysis of its org and global customers, UC decided to start a project to merge its

Salesforce orgs, going from a multi-org to a single-org strategy.

In this scenario, what are three benefits going to a single-org strategy?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Lower administration overhead costs.

B.

Improved Chatter collaboration across different business units.

C.

Consolidating the business processes would be simplified.

D.

Automatically unify data model among all lines of business.

E.

Easier to get a 360-view of the customer.

Discussion
Question 65

Universal Containers wants to introduce data volume testing to resolve ongoing performance defects earlier in the lifecycle. Regulations prohibit the use of production data in non-production environments.

Which two options can the architect recommend?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Request a partial Sandbox copy after the next Salesforce release.

B.

Generate mock data that mimics production data shape and volume.

C.

Perform data masking on full sandbox after a refresh.

D.

Use Query Analyzer in production.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 66

Universal Containers (UC) has a recruiting application using Metadata API version 35, and deployed it in production last year. The current Salesforce platform is running on API version 36.A new field has been introduced on the object Apex page in API version 36. A UC developer has developed a new Apex page that contains the new field and is trying to deploy the page using the previous deployment script that uses API version 35. What will happen during the deployment?

Options:

A.

The deployment script will pass because the new field is backward compatible with the previous API version 35.

B.

The deployment script will fail because the new field is not known for the previous API version 35.

C.

The deployment script will pass because the new field is supported on the current platform version.

D.

The deployment script will fail because the platform doesn't support the previous API version 35.

Discussion
Question 67

At Universal Containers, Salesforce administrators are making changes to the permission sets under instruction from the business. Randomly, various SOQL statements are failing.

What strategy could be advised to bring this issue to the developer's attention earlier?

Options:

A.

Extract each permission set, commit and merge to source control, and run through CI checks.

B.

Ask administrators to only make changes to profiles instead.

C.

Create a sandbox refresh strategy to ensure each sandbox is refreshed every day.

D.

Advice developers to switch to SOSL queries that are more robust instead.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99