Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by azaan

Page: 11 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: azaan
Question 44

5. Universal Containers (UC) is planning to move to Salesforce Sales Cloud and retire its homegrown on-premise system. As part of the project, UC will need to migrate 5 million Accounts, 10million Contacts, and 5 million Leads to Salesforce.

Which three areas should be tested as part of data migration?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Lead assignment

B.

Data transformation against source system

C.

Contact association with correct Account

D.

Account and Lead ownership

E.

Page layout assignments

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 45

Which are the two key benefits of fully integrating an agile issue tracker with software testing and continuous integration tools? Choose 2 answers?

Options:

A.

Developers can see automated test statuses that commit on a specific user story.

B.

Developers can collaborate and communicate effectively on specific user stories.

C.

Developers can observe their team velocity on the burn chart report in the agile tool.

D.

Developers can use the committed code's build status directly on the user story record.

Discussion
Question 46

Universal Containers has just completed several projects, including new custom objects and custom fields. Administrators are having difficulty maintaining the application due to not knowing how objects and fields are being used. Which two options should an Architect recommend? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create Design standards to require help text on all custom fields and custom objects.

B.

Create Design standards to consistently use the description field on custom objects.

C.

Create Design standards with a document to store all custom objects and custom fields

D.

Create Design standards to require all custom fields on all custom object page layouts

E.

Create Design standards to consistently use the description field on custom fields.

Discussion
Question 47

Universal Containers has recently acquired another business that uses Salesforce extensively. UC wants to merge their Salesforce Orgs to effectively sell and service customer under one business. Traditionally, UC has followed an agile development methodology to deliver Salesforce functionality. With the merging businesses, UC is convinced that adopting a Waterfall development methodology is the best approach. Which are two positive aspects of using a Waterfall development methodology?

Options:

A.

Changes late in the process are expected and can be handled by integrating them into the requirements specs.

B.

Complex processes that will need to be built are thoroughly understood and documented before coding begins.

C.

Milestones, timelines and estimates tend to be more accurate and predictable due to the upfront due diligence.

D.

The costs of starting the project are low since much of the design work is pushed to later stages of the process.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99