Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by shiloh

Page: 9 / 16

Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Developer
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: shiloh
Question 36

Universal containers has proposed using a Developer Edition org to stage changes to their Customer Community, which includes multiple custom Visualforce pages and components. Which three risks should a Technical Architect consider in this strategy? Choose3 answers

Options:

A.

Code changes cannot be deployed from a Developer Sandbox to Production.

B.

Developer Edition orgs have limited user counts and low data volume limits, which will make User Testing difficult.

C.

Developer Edition orgs cannot have sandboxes, which will make team development difficult.

D.

Developer Edition orgs do not run on production servers and will not perform well during testing.

E.

Changes Sets cannot be used to deploy from Developer Edition to Production which will make deployment more complex

Discussion
Question 37

Universal Containers has just initiated a project to implement a custom container tracking application with a large development team. The project manager is concerned that the large number of developers in a single developer pro sandbox could lead to challenges with code being overwritten. Which two methods should be used to mitigate this risk? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Provide each developer their own sandbox developer org and implement a code repository and continuous integration to merge code into the developer pro sandbox

B.

Replace the developer pro sandbox with a Partial copy sandbox

C.

Use a single sandbox and strictly coordinate development across shared components, and implement a code repository to allow developers to merge code into a common repository

D.

Provide each developer their own sandbox developer org, and implement managed packages to deploy to the merge

Discussion
Question 38

Universal Containers (UC) development team is developing a managed package for

AppExchange. The product team has finished developing and testing, and wants to submit a

Security Review. However, the product manager has concerns on the few errors from the

Checkmarx code scanner.

How should the product team proceed?

Options:

A.

Review the Checkmarx errors. If there is no need to fix, mark them as false positive and attach explanation, then submit.

B.

Leave them to the Salesforce security review team, they would catch it if those are true problems.

C.

Leave a partner support case, the partner manager will engage Salesforce support resources to help.

D.

Review the Checkmarx errors and fix all of them before submitting security review. Salesforce security review team will reject the request if any error remains.

Discussion
Question 39

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) recently acquired Eastern Trail Outfitters (ETO). NTO's sales leadership team had hands-on experience with the ETO's Sales Optimization app and have given the feedback that the app would benefit NTO's sales team.

Which option should the architect recommend for having ETO's Sales Optimization app in NTO's Salesforce org in the shortest possible time?

Options:

A.

Create a managed package of the app and deploy in NTO's org.

B.

Create an unmanaged package of the app and deploy in NTO's org.

C.

Create users in ETO's org and provide access to NTO's sales team.

D.

Create a core team and build the Sales Optimization app in NTO's org.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 9 / 16
Title
Questions
Posted

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99