Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by raven

Page: 16 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: raven
Question 64

Sales managers would like to know what could be implemented to surface important values based on the stage of the opportunity.

Which tool should an administrator use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Opportunity Processes

B.

Dynamic Forms

C.

Path Key fields

D.

Workflow Rules

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 65

New Leads needs to be routed to the correct sales person based on the lead address.

How should the administrator configure this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create formula field.

B.

Use lead assignment rules.

C.

Assign with an escalation rule.

D.

Configure a validation rule

Discussion
Question 66

The administrator at Cloud Kicks writes an assignment rule to send all cases created via email or the web to the Automated Cases Queue Any manually created cases should be owned by the agent creating them, however, the manually created cases now show the administrator as the owner.

What will the administrator find when troubleshooting this issue?

Options:

A.

An escalation rule is changing the case owner on case creation

B.

The Assignment Rule checkbox is selected by default.

C.

Another assignment rule is giving ownership to the administrator

D.

The Owner field is missing on the webform and email template.

Discussion
Question 67

An administrator at Cloud Kicks is building a flow that needs to search for records that meet

certain conditions and store values from those records in variable for use later in the flow.

What flow element should the administrator add?

Options:

A.

Assignment

B.

Get Records

C.

Create Records

D.

Update Records

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18
Title