Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 14 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP24)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 56

Cloud Kicks wants to allow customers to create their own cases while visiting its public

homepage.

What should the administrator recommend?

Options:

A.

SMS Response

B.

Web-to-Case

C.

Email-to-Case

D.

Omni-Channel

Discussion
Question 57

An administrator gets a rush request from Human Resources to remove a user’s access to

Salesforce Immediately. The user is part of a hierarchy field called Direct Manager.

What should the administrator do to fulfil the request?

Options:

A.

Freeze the user to prevent them from logging in while removing them from being referenced in the

Direct Manager field.

B.

Deactivate the user and delete any records where they are referenced in the Direct Manager field.

C.

Change the user’s profile to read-only while removing them from being referenced in the Direct

Manager Field.

D.

Delete the user and leave all records where they referenced in the Direct Manager Field without

changes.

Discussion
Question 58

The administrator at AW Computing wants to send off client welcome tasks and a welcome email to

the primary contact automatically when an Opportunity is Closed won.

What automation tool best accomplishes this?

Options:

A.

Validation Rule

B.

Outbound Message

C.

Approval Process

D.

Process Builder

Discussion
Question 59

Universal Containers has two sales teams, Sales team A and Sales team B. Each team has their own

role in the role hierarchy. Both roles are subordinates of the same Manager role.

How Should the administrator share records owned by sales team A with Sales team B?

Options:

A.

Hierarchical sharing

B.

Use Manual sharing

C.

Criteria based sharing

D.

Owner based sharing

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$40  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99