Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by bradley

Page: 2 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: bradley
Question 8

A business analyst has captured all of the requirements from the various stakeholders within the organization and has compiled them into a complete list. After reviewing the list of requirements with the stakeholders, it is determined that the list of requirements is too large and will exceed the allotted budget.

Which tool or technique should the business analyst use with the stakeholders to prioritize the requirements to determine which requirements are approved, deferred, or rejected?

Options:

A.

SMART Goals

B.

Moscow Analysis

C.

SWOT Analysis

D.

Timeboxing Analysis

Discussion
Question 9

A business analyst has incorporated all the relevant feedback from stakeholders in the business analysis plan.

Which next step should the business analyst take?

Options:

A.

Start documenting requirements.

B.

Obtain approval on the plan.

C.

Store the document for safe keeping.

D.

Start implementing the project.

Discussion
Question 10

Which tool provides combined functionality for business analysis and quality assurance activities?

Options:

A.

Functional specification tool

B.

Requirements traceability tool

C.

System use case modeling tool

D.

Solution quality assurance tool

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 11

The business analyst wishes to clarify the project's key business drivers and ensure that requirements can be prioritized to provide maximum business value. Which question should the business analyst ask of stakeholders to help obtain this clarification?

Options:

A.

Which stakeholders have the most influence?

B.

Which functional areas are impacted?

C.

How is the organizational chart structured?

D.

What is the business need?

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

PMI-PBA
PDF

$69.65  $199

PMI-PBA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

PMI-PBA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249