Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by blake

Page: 13 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: blake
Question 52

The human resources, engineering, and marketing departments have provided feedback on the business needs for a new product. After analyzing the feedback from the three departments, it would be best to:

Options:

A.

vote on the product's highest-value business needs.

B.

negotiate to best meet each department's objectives.

C.

collaborate on a product scope that aligns with the company’s objectives.

D.

delegate the decision to be made by the product sponsor.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 53

The technology department identified a defect in the company's software, which leads to an increase in human resource requirements to perform manual transactions as a workaround for tasks that should have been automated. The company begins losing money, so it hires a business analyst to produce a business case that outlines the problem/opportunity, potential options, and a recommendation for how to proceed.

Which of the following analyses must the business analyst perform in order to complete the business case and arrive at a solid

recommendation?

Options:

A.

Gap

B.

Risk

C.

Cost-benefit

D.

SWOT

Discussion
Question 54

A project's requirements baseline is established and approved. A stakeholder then submits a new requirement through the change control process.

How can the business analyst determine the impact on existing requirements?

Options:

A.

Perform a stakeholder analysis.

B.

Review the requirements traceability matrix.

C.

Use time-boxing to defer the new requirement.

D.

Update the use case documentation.

Discussion
Question 55

What is a standardized, effective, and efficient way to manage changes to project documentation?

Options:

A.

A configuration verification and audit system

B.

A requirements traceability matrix

C.

A configuration management system

D.

A change control board

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

PMI-PBA