Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by antonio

Page: 3 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: antonio
Question 12

A business analyst is preparing a requirements management plan and needs to define a method to deal with a complex project with stakeholders who find it difficult to articulate their needs. Which method would best minimize requirements risk?

Options:

A.

Questionnaires

B.

Group decision making

C.

Stakeholder analysis

D.

Prototyping

Discussion
Question 13

For a large, highly complex project with significant risk, which elicitation technique should be used to analyze input to and output from the product?

Options:

A.

System analysis

B.

Dependency analysis

C.

Risk analysis

D.

Interface analysis

Discussion
Question 14

A firm implements SharePoint and the business analyst creates the requirements to develop a business analysis repository. In the requirements, the analyst describes a detailed workflow that includes appropriate stakeholders receiving email notifications of certain

activities. The SharePoint team needs to know which activities should trigger the notification workflow.

Which workflow trigger should the business analyst incorporate?

Options:

A.

Any change to the requirements matrix

B.

Changes to test cases traced to requirements

C.

Change through project life cycle

D.

Changes to stakeholder memberships

Discussion
Question 15

The customer and the business analyst are collaborating in the development of a solution scope. It is important for the customer to:

Options:

A.

communicate changes to requirements only when they are completely defined.

B.

spend the time required to provide, clarify, and elaborate requirements.

C.

challenge assessments of the cost and feasibility of requirements.

D.

perform an alternatives analysis for requirements implementation.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 3 / 14

PMI-PBA
PDF

$69.65  $199

PMI-PBA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

PMI-PBA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249