Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by aryan

Page: 12 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: aryan
Question 48

A company has just finished the development work for a new software sales tracking application and is in the process of validating that the new application meets all of the acceptance criteria defined for the business requirements. During the validation

process, a stakeholder discovers that the application does not provide the selection criteria needed to produce the sales volume

reporting required by the company's financial department. The business analyst for the project determines that the selection criteria

needed was not specified in the system requirements or design specifications.

Which of the following tools and/or techniques might be used by the business analyst to determine how the selection criteria requirement

was missed?

Options:

A.

Root cause analysis, fishbone diagram, and/or the Five Whys

B.

Root cause analysis, problem tracking, and/or benchmarking

C.

Scope modeling, Ishikawa diagram, and/or the Five Whys

D.

Cause and effect diagram, brainstorming, and/or the Five Whys

Discussion
Question 49

Questions 49

A company uses a prioritization range of 1-10, in which 10 represents the highest or best. According to the information from the table, which option should the business analyst recommend?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 50

The project team is working on test scripts to test a solution. Which source can be used for building tests of end-to-end business processes across business functions and systems?

Options:

A.

Prototype model

B.

Feature model

C.

Context diagram

D.

Use case

Discussion
Question 51

After completing the requirements, the project manager and business analyst realize that the project scope is not feasible in the projected schedule. The business analyst needs to review the amount of work the team is capable of delivering based on the approved project schedule.

Which prioritization technique should the business analyst use?

Options:

A.

Time-boxing

B.

SWOT analysis

C.

Weighted ranking

D.

Multivoting

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 12 / 14

PMI-PBA
PDF

$69.65  $199

PMI-PBA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

PMI-PBA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249