Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by archibald

Page: 9 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: archibald
Question 36

A business analyst has been assigned to Project Y. After a requirements gathering session, the project manager asks the business analyst to identify which requirements would be considered in scope and out of scope, based on the business need.

What document should the business analyst use to determine the relationship of the requirement to the business need?

Options:

A.

Traceability matrix

B.

Requirements management plan

C.

Requirements package

D.

Reliability matrix

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 37

A business analyst from Company A has been assigned a project to document and identify requirements for a new commercial software implementation. The first step is to break down the business analysis deliverables into activities and tasks. Then, the business analyst

will add an estimate of the time needed to complete the work.

Which type of estimation technique is the business analyst using?

Options:

A.

Delphi

B.

Bottom-up

C.

Analogous

D.

Parametric

Discussion
Question 38

The business analyst is in the process of implementing a solution for a customer. The team is having difficulty confirming if certain requirements have been met.

What could have caused this issue?

Options:

A.

The test engineer has not properly communicated requirements to the team.

B.

Not all stakeholders were involved during requirements elicitation.

C.

Acceptance criteria for the requirements were not measurable.

D.

Requirements were not adequately reviewed with the project sponsor.

Discussion
Question 39

Which statement accurately depicts what changes can be made to requirements after they are baselined?

Options:

A.

Requirements can be changed only with sponsor approval.

B.

Requirements can be changed through a defined process.

C.

Requirements cannot be changed once development begins.

D.

Requirements cannot be changed once user acceptance testing begins.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

PMI-PBA
PDF

$69.65  $199

PMI-PBA Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

PMI-PBA PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249