Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by luisa

Page: 5 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: luisa
Question 20

A business analyst has been asked to investigate a problem. This investigation will provide input towards developing a business case. The business analyst wants to first understand the company's current business processes.

Which technique should the business analyst use?

Options:

A.

Observation

B.

RAC! matrix

C.

MoSCoW

D.

User stories

Discussion
Question 21

A company wants to procure a tool to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Which of the following documents would provide basis for analyzing vendor products?

Options:

A.

Storyboard

B.

Project charter

C.

Business case

D.

Survey

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 22

A company has completed a major project within time, cost, and scope and satisfied high-level quality standards and marketing requests. However, the product was considered a complete failure by shareholders and the market due to low return on investment.

From the business analysis perspective, the main reason for this business failure was a failure to:

Options:

A.

set the product positioning.

B.

review and evaluate market expectations.

C.

gather the appropriate usability requirements.

D.

establish measurable success criteria in the business case.

Discussion
Question 23

Company A is working on implementing a new platform with multiple stakeholders. The business analyst has gathered the requirements and established a baseline. However, scope creep is a persistent problem.

What could the business analyst have established to help manage this situation?

Options:

A.

Change control process

B.

Configuration management system

C.

Communication plan

D.

Sponsor signoff

Discussion
Page: 5 / 14

PMI-PBA