Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by hakeem

Page: 14 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: hakeem
Question 56

A financial company deployed a new online product to their customers to invest in the stock market. The company notices a problem regarding financial calculations and starts the problem analysis. The company discovers that the new rules for taxes and fees were not implemented.

This problem could have been avoided by:

Options:

A.

using a table that shows each applicable business rule with the implemented functional requirement.

B.

implementing an automated issue tracking system to facilitate the tracing of defects to the requirements.

C.

involving a business analyst during all phases of system development.

D.

rolling back the operations using a contingency process in order to avoid loss and client dissatisfaction.

Discussion
Question 57

A business analyst is working on a system enhancement project and has completed the requirements according to the requirements management plan. The business analyst is now ready to request approval from the stakeholders.

How should the business analyst obtain approval?

Options:

A.

Conduct a formal or informal review of the requirements.

B.

Create and maintain an audit history log of changes to requirements.

C.

Provide a defect tracking log for review.

D.

Send an email requesting approval of requirements.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 58

Midway through the requirements gathering phase, a stakeholder informs the business analyst that a requested requirement does not address the solution. The stakeholder wants to know who made the request. The business analyst spends hours searching emails to identify the requestor.

What should the business analyst have documented?

Options:

A.

Sponsor approval in the requirements traceability matrix

B.

The source in the RACI matrix

C.

Roles and responsibilities in the RACI matrix

D.

The source in the requirements traceability matrix

Discussion
Question 59

Questions 59

Which solution should be chosen according to the completed weighted-ranking matrix?

Options:

A.

Outsource the development.

B.

Purchase off-the-shelf software.

C.

Develop in-house software.

D.

Enhance the existing system.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 14

PMI-PBA