Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-PBA Exam Questions and Answers by humaira

Page: 4 / 14

PMI PMI-PBA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
Exam Code: PMI-PBA Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Questions: 199 Q&A's Shared By: humaira
Question 16

A document is being created that will detail the customer's needs for a product and will include a functional model, a data model, and a glossary of terms. This document is called a:

Options:

A.

standard operating manual.

B.

business case.

C.

project charter.

D.

requirements specification.

Discussion
Question 17

Through user acceptance testing, a software flaw was identified. What should the business analyst do next as part of the root cause analysis in order to analyze and resolve the discrepancy?

Options:

A.

Create a fishbone diagram.

B.

Create an interface analysis.

C.

Create a Delphi estimation.

D.

Create a functional decomposition.

Discussion
Question 18

Company A has been awarded a contract to finalize the development of a product that Company B was not able to finish. The business analyst is given a copy of the documentation left by Company B.

To which of the following documents should the business analyst pay the most attention to ensure the project succeeds this time?

Options:

A.

Business use cases

B.

Application design documentation

C.

Test case documentation

D.

Clauses in the contract

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 19

A company is working on implementing a software application. They are converting their complex, in-house processes into the new system. The business analyst has been asked to analyze the processes.

Which technique should be followed?

Options:

A.

Interface analysis

B.

Requirements traceability

C.

MoSCoW

D.

Feasibility analysis

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14