Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by forest

Page: 2 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: forest
Question 8

Your customer wants to permanently disable scheduled maintenance on the Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure to keep their current database version(s).

How can they achieve this?

Options:

A.

Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to "No Preference"

B.

You cannot permanently disable scheduled automatic maintenance

C.

Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to "None"

D.

Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to "Specify a Schedule," but do not select any ^ month, week, or day

Discussion
Question 9

Which three are Oracle-recommended best practices for Autonomous Database alarms?

Options:

A.

Create a single alarm for each metric

B.

Suppress alarms during investigations

C.

Tune your alarms routinely

D.

Select the correct alarm interval for your metric

E.

Use a single interval for all alarms

F.

Create multiple alarm metrics

Discussion
Question 10

Which three tools can be used to monitor the usage and activities of Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

RMAN

B.

Logs

C.

OCI Metrics

D.

Performance Hub

E.

Enterprise Manager Cloud Control

Discussion
Question 11

What are three methods to load data into the Autonomous Database?

Options:

A.

Oracle GoldenGate

B.

Transportable Tablespace

C.

RMAN Restore

D.

Oracle Data Pump

E.

SQL*Loader

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99