Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by tomos

Page: 7 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: tomos
Question 28

Which option describes the connection type that third-party software can use to connect to an Autonomous Database (ADB)?

Options:

A.

JDBC only

B.

SQL*Net only

C.

new ADB-specific protocols

D.

any protocol supported by Oracle Net Services

Discussion
Question 29

An Autonomous Database (ADB) user with an instance wallet has left the company and they shared a database user id with other users when accessing ADB.

Other than changing the shared user password, what can the admin do to protect the instance?

Options:

A.

Trust the user who left to not access the database.

B.

Shutdown and restart the instance.

C.

Rotate the instance wallet and share the new wallet with the remaining users.

D.

Delete the user.

Discussion
Question 30

What is the default port number for accessing a newly created Autonomous Database?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 31

While creating an Autonomous Container Database on dedicated infrastructure through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) console, which patch type is offered to be applied during maintenance?

Options:

A.

Release Update (RU)

B.

Prior Release Update Revision (PRUR)

C.

Prior Release Update (PRU)

D.

Quarterly Bundle Patch (QBP)

Discussion
Page: 7 / 12

1z0-931-23