Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by izabella

Page: 4 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: izabella
Question 16

Which three Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources do you need to configure before provisioning your Autonomous Database with Private Endpoint?

Options:

A.

Network Security Group

B.

Security List

C.

VCN

D.

Route Table

E.

Subnet

Discussion
Question 17

Which three options are supported when migrating to Autonomous Database (ADB)? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

RMAN Cross-Platform backup and restore

B.

Golden Gate on-premise installation

C.

PDB unplug / plug operation

D.

Datapump export / import

E.

Dataguard Physical Standby

F.

Golden Gate Cloud service

Discussion
Question 18

When using Data Pump to migrate your Oracle database to Autonomous Database, which two objects are imported?

Options:

A.

Data

B.

Schemas

C.

Tablespaces

D.

Reports

Discussion
Question 19

You need to set up a notification for a scheduled shutdown of an Autonomous Database instance. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add a "BEFORE SHUTDOWN ON DATABASE" trigger within the database

B.

Create a rule for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Event for "Autonomous Database STOP END"

C.

Create a notification alert using DBMS_SNMP package

D.

Create an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Alarm for Shutdown metric

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 4 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99