Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by robbie

Page: 9 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: robbie
Question 36

Which two statements are true when running DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The source file can be in either Oracle Standard Storage or Oracle Archive Storage bucket in the Object Store.

B.

The source files can reside in Oracle Object Storage, Amazon S3 Object storage, or Azure Blob storage.

C.

A valid credential must be created prior to running the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure.

D.

The source file will be automatically removed after the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure finishes successfully.

E.

The target table will be created in Autonomous Database if it does not already exist.

Discussion
Question 37

Which three functions are provided by Spatial Studio?

Options:

A.

Spatial analysis

B.

Geocoding

C.

Custom SQL queries

D.

Map visualization

E.

Spatial data editing

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 38

Which statement is FALSE about Autonomous Database maintenance on Dedicated Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Autonomous Exadata infrastructure maintenance takes place at least once each quarter

B.

Autonomous Exadata infrastructure maintenance runs are for infrastructure patching (including patching of the Exadata grid infrastructure code and operating systems updates) and includes container database patching

C.

You can change your container database maintenance window or reschedule a single container database maintenance run to ensure that your container database maintenance runs follow infrastructure maintenance within the same quarter

D.

If a scheduled container database maintenance run cannot take place, Oracle will automatically reschedules the container database maintenance for the following quarter

Discussion
Question 39

You are the admin of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance, and a new developer has requested a new workspace in APEX.

What statement describes the step to provide the developer a new workspace in APEX?

Options:

A.

Create an IDCS user with the APEX role.

B.

Access the APEX Administration Services and create the workspace for the developer.

C.

Create a new developer account.

D.

Create a database user with the APEX role.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99