Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 12 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 48

Which two protection modes are supported by Data Guard on Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Maximum Continuity

B.

Maximum Availability

C.

Maximum Performance

D.

Maximum Protection

Discussion
Question 49

Which set of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure metrics is available only for Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

IOPS, Storage Space Used By Tablespace, Apply and Transport Lag

B.

CPU Utilization, Storage Utilization

C.

Query Latency, User Calls, Execute Count

D.

Transaction Count, Sessions, Running Statements

Discussion
Question 50

You need to create a new database by using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Command Line Interface (CLI) with the following requirements:

* Autonomous Transaction Processing

* Licence Tracluded

* Shared Infrastructure

Which parameter would you NOT use?

Options:

A.

licence-model

B.

db-workload

C.

is-dedicaced

D.

db-type

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 51

How can an Autonomous Database resource be provisioned without logging into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console?

Options:

A.

It cannot be done.

B.

Using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) on the database server.

C.

Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Command Line interface tool or REST API calls.

D.

Connecting to the Cloud Infrastructure Command console via SSH wallet.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99