Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by andrei

Page: 8 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: andrei
Question 32

Which four resources need to be provisioned by the fleet administrator and the database administrator before developer can connect to an Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure as a database user?

Options:

A.

Oracle Database licenses

B.

Autonomous Container Database

C.

Network Security Group(s)

D.

Virtual Cloud Network and Subnet

E.

Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy rules that allow access to the database

F.

Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure

G.

Autonomous Database instance

Discussion
Question 33

Which statement is FALSE regarding provisioning an Autonomous Database and configuring private endpoints with security rules to allow incoming and outgoing traffic to and from the Autonomous Database Instance?

Options:

A.

The IP Protocol is set to TCP

B.

A stateless ingress rule is created to allow connections from the source to the Autonomous Database instance

C.

The source is set to the address range you want to allow to connect to your database

D.

The destination port range is set to 1522

Discussion
Question 34

To who, and in which order, are dedicated Exadata Infrastructure resources provisioned?

Options:

A.

Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB

B.

Database Administrator, Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure

C.

Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Autonomous Container DB -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous DB

D.

Database Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 35

Which two statements are true about accessing Autonomous Database Tools?

Options:

A.

Access to Database Actions is available for all users of Autonomous Database.

B.

Oracle Machine Learning is available only with Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) Database.

C.

SQL Developer Web is available exclusively on the Autonomous Database.

D.

Database Actions is accessible from a server running on the same virtual cloud network (VCN) when the Autonomous Database is configured with Private Endpoint networking.

E.

Oracle APEX can be accessed only from the Developer menu in the Service Console.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99