Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-23 Exam Questions and Answers by ameerah

Page: 11 / 12

Oracle 1z0-931-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: ameerah
Question 44

Where can a user's public ssh key be added on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console in order to execute API calls?

Options:

A.

On the Autonomous Database Console.

B.

SSH keys are not required in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.

C.

SSH keys cannot be added from console. They have to be added using REST APIs only.

D.

Navigate to Identity, select Users panel on the console and select "Add Public Key".

Discussion
Question 45

You are requested to analyze a year's stock purchase data which is stored in Autonomous Data Warehouse instance.

Which tool would you use to automate data exploration and create pivot tables?

Options:

A.

Business Models

B.

Data Load

C.

SQL Developer Web

D.

APEX

Discussion
Question 46

Which three scaling options are available in Oracle Autonomous Database on Shared Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Automatic online scaling of OCPU

B.

Manual online scaling of OCPU

C.

Manual offline scaling of Storage and OCPU

D.

Manual online scaling of Storage

E.

Automatic online scaling of Storage

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 47

You are the admin user of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance. A new business analyst has joined the team and would like to explore ADB tables using SQL Developer Web.

What steps do you need to take?

Options:

A.

Create a database user (with connect, resource, object privileges), enable the schema to use SQL Developer and provide the user with the user-specific modified URL.

B.

Create a database user with the default privileges.

C.

Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.

D.

Create an IDCS user. Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

1z0-931-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99