Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by krish

Page: 7 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: krish
Question 28

An instance is launched with a primary VNIC that is created during instance launch.

Which two operations are true when you add secondary VNICs to an existing instance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

You can remove the primary VNIC after the secondary VNIC’s attachment is complete.

B.

You can remove the secondary VNIC later if it is not needed.

C.

The primary and secondary VNIC association should be within the same Availability Domain.

D.

It is not possible to connect two VNICs to an instance.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 29

You are in the process of setting up a highly available student registration website on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You use a load balancer and a database service on OCI. You launch two compute instances each in a different subnet and add them to the back end set of a public load balancer. The load balancer is configured correctly and working. You then deploy the student registration application on these two compute instances. The application can communicate with the database service. However, when you type the URL of this student registration application in your browser, no web page appears.

What could be the cause?

Options:

A.

The security lists of the subnets on which the two instances are located do not have “allow” rules for port 80 and 443.

B.

The load balancer performed a health check on the application and found that compute instances were not in a healthy state and terminated the instances.

C.

The client requested https access to the application and the load balancer service does not support end-to-end SSL from the client to the listener to the back-end set.

D.

The Dynamic Routing Gateway is preventing the client traffic from your data center network from reaching the public IP of the load balancer.

Discussion
Question 30

Which storage would you use if your big data workload requires shared access and an NFS based interface?

Options:

A.

File Storage

B.

Storage Software Cloud Appliance

C.

Object Storage

D.

Archive Storage

E.

Block Volume

Discussion
Question 31

Why are two subnets required to create a public load balancer when additional subnets are often used for back-end servers? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Routing is simpler when the load balancer is not in the same subnet as the back-end server.

B.

Performance is higher when more subnets are used.

C.

Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate route tables for these servers.

D.

Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate security lists for these servers.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99