Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by henryk

Page: 2 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: henryk
Question 8

You have been tasked with creating one virtual cloud network (VCN) each for two line of business (LOB) applications. LOB A and LOB B will need to communicate with each other. To ensure that you can utilize VCN peering, which network CIDR ranges should be used?

Options:

A.

VCN A (10.0.0.0/16) and VCN B (10.1.0.0/16)

B.

VCN A (10.0.2.0/16) and VCN B (10.0.2.0/25)

C.

VCN A (10.0.0.0/16) and VCN B (10.0.16.0/24)

D.

VCN A (172.16.0.0/24) and VCN B (172.16.0.0/28)

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following two tasks can be performed in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console for Autonomous Data Warehouse?

Options:

A.

Adjust Network Bandwidth

B.

Scale up/down Memory

C.

Increase Storage allocated for Database

D.

Scale up/down CPU

Discussion
Question 10

You have an application deployed in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure running only in the Phoenix region. You were asked to create a disaster recovery (DR) plan that will protect against the loss of critical data. The DR site must be at least 500 miles from your primary site and data transfer between the two sites must not traverse the public Internet.

Which is the recommended disaster recovery plan?

Options:

A.

Create a new virtual cloud network (VCN) in the Phoenix region and create a subnet in one availability domain (AD) that is not currently being used by your production systems. Establish VCN peering between the production and DR sites.

B.

Create a DR environment in Ashburn. Associate a DRG with the VCN in each region and create a remote peering connection between the two VCNs.

C.

Create a DR environment in Ashburn and provision a FastConnect virtual circuit using DRG between the regions.

D.

Create a DR environment in Ashburn. Associate a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) with the VCN in each region and configure an IPsec VPN connection between the two regions.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 11

You have deployed a compute instance (VM.Standard2.24) to run an Oracle database. With this set up, you run into some performance issues and want to leverage an OCI Dense IO shape (VM.DenseIO2.24), with which you get 25.6 TB local NVMe SSD. You do not want to lose the configuration changes you made to the instance. Which of the following TWO steps ARE NOT required to make this transition?

Options:

A.

Terminate the VM.Standard2.24 instance and do not preserve the boot volume

B.

Create a new instance using the VM.Dense102.24 shape using the preserved boot volume and move the Oracle Database data to NVMe disks

C.

Terminate the VM.Standard2.24 instance and preserve the boot volume

D.

Create a new instance using a VM.DenseIO2.24 shape using the preserved boot volume and move the Oracle Database data to block volumes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99