Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by brayden

Page: 5 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: brayden
Question 20

Your customer is using an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compartment named Production that hosts

several resources such as compute instances, DB Systems and File Systems. Each resource in the

Production compartment is tagged.

The customer's security team wants to restrict access to DB Systems to only the authorized group of DBAs.

Which OCI Tagging capability can be used to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Tags Defaults with predefined values

B.

Tag Defaults

C.

Cost-Tracking Tags

D.

Tag-based Access Control

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 21

D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D

Which two methods are supported for migrating your on-premises Oracle database to an Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Load text files into ATP using SQL Developer.

B.

Use RMAN duplicate.

C.

Use Oracle Data Pump.

D.

Transfer the physical database files and re-create the database.

E.

Use database backup and restore.

Discussion
Question 22

You have setup your environment as shown below with the Mount Target "MT" successfully mounted on both compute instances CLIENT-X and CLIENT-Y.

For security reasons you want to control the access to the File System A in such a way that CLIENT-X has READ/WRITE and CLIENT-Y has READ only permission.

Questions 22

What you should do?

Options:

A.

Update the OS firewall in CLIENT-X to allow READ/WRITE access.

B.

Update the security list TWO to restrict CLIENT-Y access to read-only.

C.

Update the mount target export options to restrict CLIENT-Y access to read-only.

D.

Update the security list ONE to restrict CLIENT-Y access to read only.

Discussion
Question 23

What show created before provisioning an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DB System?

Options:

A.

Compute Instance

B.

Compartment

C.

Virtual Cloud Network

D.

Bucket in Object Storage

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

1z0-1072-22