Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by keegan

Page: 3 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: keegan
Question 12

As the Cloud Architect for your company, you have been tasked with designing a high performance (HPC) cluster in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The following requirements have been defined:

• The cluster must be a minimum of three nodes, but may increase to six nodes when demand requires.
  • The cluster must be resilient to any potential infrastructure failures.
  • To minimize latency, all nodes must be deployed within the same availability domain (AD).
  • Adding or replacing nodes within the cluster should take no more than 30 minutes.

Which two steps should be performed to satisfy these requirements in OCI? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Deploy the cluster in a single AD with a shared file system that leverages the file storage service (FSS). Deploy a standby cluster in another AD and configure it to use the same shared file system.

B.

Deploy the cluster in a single AD. Place each of the nodes in one of the three different fault domains in that AD.

C.

Create a backup of your HPC node compute instance boot volume. Launch new compute instances directly from the backup reduce provisioning time.

D.

Create a custom image of your HPC node compute instance. Launch new compute instances using this image to reduce provisioning time.

E.

Deploy the cluster in a single AD. Place each of the nodes in a different virtual cloud network (VCN) subnet.

Discussion
Question 13

You have just created an Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and you want to connect to the ADW using SQL Developer.

What three items are needed to connect to the ADW using SQL Developer? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

the keystore password

B.

a security list with an ingress rule for TCP port 1521

C.

the client credentials file

D.

the public IP address of the ADW server

E.

the admin password

Discussion
Question 14

You are about to upload log file (5 TiB size) to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure object storage and have decided to use multipart upload capability for a more efficient and resilient upload.

Which two statements are true about multipart upload? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Individual object parts can be as small as 10 MiB or as large as 50 GiB

B.

While a multipart upload is still active, you cannot add parts even if the total number of parts is less than 10,000

C.

The maximum size for an uploaded object is 10 TiB

D.

You do not have to commit the upload after you have uploaded all the object parts

Discussion
Question 15

You need to implement automatic backups for your database system. You can easily check "Enable Automatic Backup" in the web console. Before you do that though, you need to have which of the following TWO prerequisites in place?

Options:

A.

Private SSH key to the database

B.

Connectivity to Swift endpoints

C.

Access to the OCI Object Storage service

D.

VCN configured with VPN for secure access to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage service

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99