Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by reign

Page: 8 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: reign
Question 32

Which five are the required parameters to launch an instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose five.)

Options:

A.

subnet

B.

Availability Domain

C.

Virtual Cloud Network

D.

host name

E.

instance shape

F.

image operating system

G.

private IP address

Discussion
Question 33

Which two are true for achieving High Availability on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Store your database across multiple regions so that half of the data resides in one region and the other half resides in another region.

B.

Attach your block volume form Availability Domain 1 to a compute instance in Availability Domain 2 (and vice versa) so that they are highly available.

C.

Configure your database to have Data Guard in another Availability Domain in Sync mode within a region.

D.

Store your database files on Object Storage so that they are available in all Availability Domains in all regions.

E.

Distribute your application servers across all Availability Domains within a region.

Discussion
Question 34

Which two statements about the Oracle File Storage Service (FSS) Security are accurate? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Oracle IAM controls which filesystems are mountable by which instances.

B.

Security lists can be used as a virtual firewall to prevent an instance from mounting an FSS mount target within a subnet.

C.

Encryption of file storage in FSS is optional.

D.

Data in transit to an FSS mount target is encrypted.

E.

FSS leverages UNIX user group and permission checking for file access security.

Discussion
Question 35

Which two are required parameters to create a public load balancer instance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

certificate

B.

load balancer name

C.

listener

D.

back end set

E.

two public subnets

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 8 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99