Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by soraya

Page: 4 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: soraya
Question 16

You have hired a new employee to run reports from the Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and are not confident in their SQL writing ability.

Into which consumer group will you assign this individual to minimize the impact of their code?

Options:

A.

Lowest

B.

Medium

C.

Highest

D.

High

E.

Low

Discussion
Question 17

You have been notified of an application failure indicating that one or more of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources have become unavailable. After scanning the Compute and Database consoles, you notice that one of the DB Systems is missing.

What would you do to identify the reason for this missing resource?

Options:

A.

Navigate to the Audit console and search the previous 24 hours for all DELETE request actions to get a list of any resource that was deleted in the past 24 hours.

B.

Navigate to the Audit console and search the previous 24 hours for all the GET request actions to get a list of every event that occurred in the past 24 hours.

C.

View the service limits associated with your account to ensure that you have not exceeded the allowable number of DB Systems in your tenancy.

D.

Create a serial console connection to the DB System that does not appear in the management console. Connect to the serial console connection, and then review the system logs under /var/log/messages.

Discussion
Question 18

Your IT team has asked you to provision an Autonomous Database in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), but they want it to operate similar to what you have currently on-premises.

What are the TWO prerequisites for successfully deploying an Autonomous Dedicated Database in OCI?

Options:

A.

Autonomous Container Database

B.

Object Storage

C.

Identity and Access Management (1AM) Policies

D.

Exadata Infrastructure

Discussion
Question 19

You have an instance running in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) that cannot be live-migrated during an infrastructure maintenance event. OCI schedules a maintenance due date within 14 to 16 days and sends you a notification.

What would happen if you proactively reboot the instance before the scheduled maintenance due date?

Options:

A.

The instance is either reboot-migrated or rebuilt in place for you.

B.

You will receive another notification to reboot within the next 14 days.

C.

You will receive another notification to reboot within the next 7 days.

D.

The instance will get terminated.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 4 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99