Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-22 Exam Questions and Answers by christina

Page: 6 / 9

Oracle 1z0-1072-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 253 Q&A's Shared By: christina
Question 24

Which statement is true about interconnecting Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)?

Options:

A.

VCNs support transitive peering.

B.

Peering VCNs should not have overlapping CIDR blocks.

C.

VCNs must be in the same tenancy to be peered.

D.

The only way to interconnect VCNs is through peering.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 25

An Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy administrator is not able to delete a user in the tenancy.

What can cause this issue?

Options:

A.

User has multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled.

B.

User is member of an Identity and Access Management (IAM) group.

C.

Users can be blocked but not deleted.

D.

User needs to be deleted from federation Identity Provider (IdP) before deleting from IAM.

Discussion
Question 26

D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D

You are a system administrator of your company and you are asked to manage updates and patches across all your compute instances running Oracle Linux in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). As part of your task, you need to apply all the latest kernel security updates to all instances.

Which OCI service will allow you to complete this task?

Options:

A.

Resource Manager

B.

OS Management

C.

Storage Gateway

D.

Streaming

E.

Registry

Discussion
Question 27

NO: 66

You are the Cloud Architect of a company, and are designing a solution on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure where you want to have all your compute instances resistant to hardware failure.

Which two are recommended best practices to achieve the requirement on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a custom image of your system drive each time you change the image.

B.

Attach block volumes from different Availability Domains to compute instances in different Availability Domains for high availability.

C.

Design your system with redundant compute modes in different Availability Domains to support the failover capability.

D.

Create backups of your block volumes that are associated with compute instances in different regions.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

1z0-1072-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99