Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by zayaan

Page: 8 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: zayaan
Question 32

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You need to deploy resources to host a stateless web app in an Azure subscription. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Provide access to the full .NET framework.
  • Provide redundancy if an Azure region fails.
  • Grant administrators access to the operating system to install custom application dependencies.

Solution: You deploy two Azure virtual machines to two Azure regions, and you create a Traffic Manager profile.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 33

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your company has deployed several virtual machines (VMs) on-premises and to Azure. Azure ExpressRoute has been deployed and configured for on-premises to Azure connectivity.

Several VMs are exhibiting network connectivity issues.

You need to analyze the network traffic to determine whether packets are being allowed or denied to the VMs.

Solution: Use Azure Network Watcher to run IP flow verify to analyze the network traffic

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 34

You are designing an application that will aggregate content for users.

You need to recommend a database solution for the application. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Support SQL commands.
  • Support multi-master writes.
  • Guarantee low latency read operations.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Azure Cosmos DB SQL API

B.

Azure SQL Database that uses active geo-replication

C.

Azure SQL Database Hyperscale

D.

Azure Database for PostgreSQL

Discussion
Question 35

You have an Azure subscription.

You need to recommend a solution to provide developers with the ability to provision Azure virtual machines. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Only allow the creation of the virtual machines in specific regions.

• Only allow the creation of specific sizes of virtual machines.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Conditional Access policies

B.

role-based access control (RBAC)

C.

Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates

D.

Azure Policy

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

AZ-305