Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by kyan

Page: 3 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: kyan
Question 12

You plan to migrate App1 to Azure.

You need to estimate the compute costs for App1 in Azure. The solution must meet the security and compliance requirements.

What should you use to estimate the costs, and what should you implement to minimize the costs? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

How should the migrated databases DB1 and DB2 be implemented in Azure?

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You plan to migrate App1 to Azure. The solution must meet the authentication and authorization requirements.

Which type of endpoint should App1 use to obtain an access token?

Options:

A.

Azure Instance Metadata Service (IMDS)

B.

Azure AD

C.

Azure Service Management

D.

Microsoft identity platform

Discussion
Question 15

You migrate App1 to Azure. You need to ensure that the data storage for App1 meets the security and compliance requirement

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an access policy for the blob

B.

Modify the access level of the blob service.

C.

Implement Azure resource locks.

D.

Create Azure RBAC assignments.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 11

AZ-305
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-305 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-305 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99