Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by enid

Page: 11 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: enid
Question 44

You design a solution for the web tier of WebApp1 as shown in the exhibit.

Questions 44

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 44

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

You are evaluating the components of the migration to Azure that require you to provision an Azure Storage account.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

A company is planning on deploying an application onto Azure. The application will be based on the .Net core programming language. The application would be hosted using Azure Web apps. Below is part of the various requirements for the application

Give the ability to correlate Azure resource usage and the performance data with the actual application configuration and performance data

Give the ability to visualize the relationships between application components

Give the ability to track requests and exceptions to specific lines of code from within the application Give the ability to actually analyse how uses return to an application and see how often they only select a particular drop-down value

Which of the following service would be best suited for fulfilling the requirement of

“Give the ability to correlate Azure resource usage and the performance data with the actual application configuration and performance data”

Options:

A.

Azure Application Insights

B.

Azure Service Map

C.

Azure Log Analytics

D.

Azure Activity Log

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 47

A company has an on-premises file server cbflserver that runs Windows Server 2019. Windows Admin Center manages this server. The company owns an Azure subscription. You need to provide an Azure solution to prevent data loss if the file server fails.

Solution: You decide to register Windows Admin Center in Azure and then configure Azure Backup.

Would this meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

AZ-305
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-305 Testing Engine