Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by andrei

Page: 10 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: andrei
Question 40

To meet the authentication requirements of Fabrikam, what should you include in the solution? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You need to recommend a data storage strategy for WebApp1.

What should you include in in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

an Azure SQL Database elastic pool

B.

a vCore-based Azure SQL database

C.

an Azure virtual machine that runs SQL Server

D.

a fixed-size DTU AzureSQL database.

Discussion
Question 42

You need to recommend a solution to meet the database retention requirement. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Configure a long-term retention policy for the database.

B.

Configure Azure Site Recovery.

C.

Configure geo replication of the database.

D.

Use automatic Azure SQL Database backups.

Discussion
Question 43

You need to recommend a strategy for migrating the database content of WebApp1 to Azure. What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Use Azure Site Recovery to replicate the SQL servers to Azure.

B.

Use SQL Server transactional replication.

C.

Copy the BACPAC file that contains the Azure SQL database file to Azure Blob storage.

D.

Copy the VHD that contains the Azure SQL database files to Azure Blob storage

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 10 / 11

AZ-305
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-305 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-305 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99