Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by issa

Page: 6 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: issa
Question 24

You have an Azure subscription that contains 50 Azure SQL databases.

You create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template named. Template1 that enables Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).

You need to create an Azure Policy definition named Policy1 that will use Template1 to enable IDE for any noncompliant Azure SQL databases.

How should you configure Policy 1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 25

You have an on-premises network that uses an IP address space of 172.16.0.0/16. You plan to deploy 25 virtual machines to a new Azure subscription. You identify the following technical requirements:

• All Azure virtual machines must be placed on the same subnet named Subnet1.

• All the Azure virtual machines must be able to communicate with all on-premises servers.

• The servers must be able to communicate between the on-premises network and Azure by using a site-to-site VPN.

You need to recommend a subnet design that meets the technical requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, drag the appropriate network addresses to the correct subnets. Each network address may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You plan provision a High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster in Azure that will use a third-party scheduler.

You need to recommend a solution to provision and manage the HPC cluster node.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Azure Lighthouse

B.

Azure CycleCloud

C.

Azure Purview

D.

Azure Automation

Discussion
Question 27

You have a multi-tier app named Appl and an Azure SQL database named SQL l. The backend service Of Appl writes data to Users use the Appl client to read the data from SQL 1.

During periods of high utilization the users experience delays retrieving the data.

You need to minimize how long it takes for data requests.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

Azure Synapse Analytics

B.

Azure Content Delivery Network (CON)

C.

Azure Data Factory

D.

Azure Cache for Redis

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

AZ-305