Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by noa

Page: 4 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: noa
Question 16

You plan to migrate App1 to Azure.

You need to recommend a storage solution for App1 that meets the security and compliance requirements.

Which type of storage should you recommend, and how should you recommend configuring the storage? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You plan to migrate App1 to Azure.

You need to recommend a high-availability solution for App1. The solution must meet the resiliency requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

You need to implement the Azure RBAC role assignments for the Network Contributor role. The solution must meet the authentication and authorization requirements.

What is the minimum number of assignments that you must use?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 19

You plan to deploy Azure Databricks to support a machine learning application. Data engineers will mount an Azure Data Lake Storage account to the Databricks file system. Permissions to folders are granted directly to the data engineers.

You need to recommend a design for the planned Databrick deployment. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Ensure that the data engineers can only access folders to which they have permissions.
  • Minimize development effort.
  • Minimize costs.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 4 / 11

AZ-305
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-305 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-305 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99