Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by warren

Page: 7 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: warren
Question 28

Your company has an existing web app that runs on Azure virtual machines.

You need to ensure that the app is protected from SQL injection attempts and uses a layer-7 load balancer. The solution must minimize disruptions to the code of the app.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate services to the correct targets. Each service may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You plan to deploy multiple instances of an Azure web app across several Azure regions.

You need to design an access solution for the app. The solution must meet the following replication requirements:

• Support rate limiting.

• Balance requests between all instances.

• Ensure that users can access the app in the event of a regional outage.

Solution: You use Azure Front Door to provide access to the app.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 30

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains a tiered app named App1 that is distributed across multiple containers hosted in Azure Container Instances.

You need to deploy an Azure Monitor monitoring solution for App1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Support using synthetic transaction monitoring to monitor traffic between the App1 components.

• Minimize development effort.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

Network Insights

B.

Application Insights

C.

Container insights

D.

Log Analytics Workspace Insights

Discussion
Question 31

You are designing a data analytics solution that will use Azure Synapse and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2. You need to recommend Azure Synapse pools to meet the following requirements:

• Ingest data from Data Lake Storage into hash-distributed tables.

• Implement, query, and update data in Delta Lake.

What should you recommend for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

AZ-305
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-305 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-305 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99