Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 8

What should you recommend lo meet the monitoring requirements for App2?

Options:

A.

Azure Application Insights

B.

Container insights

C.

Microsoft Sentinel

D.

VM insights

Discussion
Question 9

You need to recommend a solution to ensure that App1 can access the third-party credentials and access strings. The solution must meet the security requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 10

You need to recommend a solution that meets the data requirements for App1.

What should you recommend deploying to each availability zone that contains an instance of App1?

Options:

A.

an Azure Cosmos DB that uses multi-region writes

B.

an Azure Data Lake store that uses geo-zone-redundant storage (GZRS)

C.

an Azure SQL database that uses active geo-replication

D.

an Azure Storage account that uses geo-zone-redundant storage (GZRS)

Discussion
Question 11

You need to recommend a solution that meets the application development requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

an Azure Container Registry instance

B.

deployment slots

C.

Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) sources

D.

the Azure App Configuration service

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

AZ-305