Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by lucca

Page: 5 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: lucca
Question 20

You deploy several Azure SQL Database instances.

You plan to configure the Diagnostics settings on the databases as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 20

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 21

You have an on-premises application named App1 that uses an Oracle database.

You plan to use Azure Databricks to transform and load data from App1 to an Azure Synapse Analytics instance.

You need to ensure that the App1 data is available to Databricks.

Which two Azure services should you include in the solution? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

Azure Data Box Edge

B.

Azure Data Lake Storage

C.

Azure Data Factory

D.

Azure Data Box Gateway

E.

Azure Import/Export service

Discussion
Question 22

You are planning an Azure Storage solution for sensitive data. The data will be accessed daily. The data set is less than 10 GB.

You need to recommend a storage solution that meets the following requirements:

• All the data written to storage must be retained for five years.

• Once the data is written, the data can only be read. Modifications and deletion must be prevented.

• After five years, the data can be deleted, but never modified.

• Data access charges must be minimized

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

You plan to deploy an Azure App Service web app that will have multiple instances across multiple Azure regions.

You need to recommend a load balancing service for the planned deployment. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Maintain access to the app in the event of a regional outage.
  • Support Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF).
  • Support cookie-based affinity.
  • Support URL routing.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Azure Front Door

B.

Azure Load Balancer

C.

Azure Traffic Manager

D.

Azure Application Gateway

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

AZ-305