Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-305 Exam Questions and Answers by moses

Page: 9 / 11

Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-305 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: moses
Question 36

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains an Azure SQL managed instance that stores employee details, including social security numbers and phone numbers.

You need to configure the managed instance to meet the following requirements:

• The helpdesk team must see only the last four digits of an employee's phone number.

• Cloud administrators must be prevented from seeing the employee’s social security numbers.

What should you enable tor each column in the managed instance? To answer select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE; Each correct selection is worth one point

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 37

You need to recommend a strategy for the web tier of WebApp1. The solution must minimize What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a runbook that resizes virtual machines automatically to a smaller size outside of business hours.

B.

Configure the Scale Up settings for a web app.

C.

Deploy a virtual machine scale set that scales out on a 75 percent CPU threshold.

D.

Configure the Scale Out settings for a web app.

Discussion
Question 38

What should you include in the identity management strategy to support the planned changes?

Options:

A.

Move all the domain controllers from corp.fabrikam.com to virtual networks in Azure.

B.

Deploy domain controllers for corp.fabrikam.com to virtual networks in Azure.

C.

Deploy a new Azure AD tenant for the authentication of new R&D projects.

D.

Deploy domain controllers for the rd.fabrikam.com forest to virtual networks in Azure.

Discussion
Question 39

You need to recommend a notification solution for the IT Support distribution group.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Azure Network Watcher

B.

an action group

C.

a SendGrid account with advanced reporting

D.

Azure AD Connect Health

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

AZ-305