Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-100 Exam Questions and Answers by ava-mae

Page: 6 / 8

Microsoft SC-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
Exam Code: SC-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: ava-mae
Question 24

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AO DS) domain. The domain contains a server that runs Windows Server and hosts shared folders The domain syncs with Azure AD by using Azure AD Connect Azure AD Connect has group writeback enabled.

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft SharePoint Online.

You have multiple project teams. Each team has an AD DS group that syncs with Azure AD Each group has permissions to a unique SharePoint Online site and a Windows Server shared folder for its project. Users routinely move between project teams.

You need to recommend an Azure AD identity Governance solution that meets the following requirements:

• Project managers must verify that their project group contains only the current members of their project team

• The members of each project team must only have access to the resources of the project to which they are assigned

• Users must be removed from a project group automatically if the project manager has MOT verified the group s membership for 30 days.

• Administrative effort must be minimized.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 25

You plan to automate the development and deployment of a Nodejs-based app by using GitHub.

You need to recommend a DevSecOps solution for the app. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Automate the generation of pull requests that remediate identified vulnerabilities.

• Automate vulnerability code scanning for public and private repositories.

• Minimize administrative effort.

• Minimize costs.

What should you recommend using? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You are designing a security operations strategy based on the Zero Trust framework.

You need to minimize the operational load on Tier 1 Microsoft Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable built-in compliance policies in Azure Policy.

B.

Enable self-healing in Microsoft 365 Defender.

C.

Automate data classification.

D.

Create hunting queries in Microsoft 365 Defender.

Discussion
Question 27

Your company has an Azure subscription that has enhanced security enabled for Microsoft Defender for Cloud.

The company signs a contract with the United States government.

You need to review the current subscription for NIST 800-53 compliance.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

From Defender for Cloud, review the secure score recommendations.

B.

From Microsoft Sentinel, configure the Microsoft Defender for Cloud data connector.

C.

From Defender for Cloud, review the Azure security baseline for audit report.

D.

From Defender for Cloud, add a regulatory compliance standard.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

SC-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99