Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-100 Exam Questions and Answers by livia

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft SC-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
Exam Code: SC-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: livia
Question 12

You need to recommend a solution for securing the landing zones. The solution must meet the landing zone requirements and the business requirements.

What should you configure for each landing zone?

Options:

A.

Azure DDoS Protection Standard

B.

an Azure Private DNS zone

C.

Microsoft Defender for Cloud

D.

an ExpressRoute gateway

Discussion
Question 13

To meet the application security requirements, which two authentication methods must the applications support? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)

B.

NTLMv2

C.

certificate-based authentication

D.

Kerberos

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 14

You need to design a strategy for securing the SharePoint Online and Exchange Online data. The solution must meet the application security requirements.

Which two services should you leverage in the strategy? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE; Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Azure AD Conditional Access

B.

Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps

C.

Microsoft Defender for Cloud

D.

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

E.

access reviews in Azure AD

Discussion
Question 15

You need to recommend a SIEM and SOAR strategy that meets the hybrid requirements, the Microsoft Sentinel requirements, and the regulatory compliance requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

SC-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99