Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-100 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft SC-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
Exam Code: SC-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 16

You need to recommend a strategy for App Service web app connectivity. The solution must meet the landing zone requirements. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You need to recommend an identity security solution for the Azure AD tenant of Litware. The solution must meet the identity requirements and the regulatory compliance requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 18

Your company has a hybrid cloud infrastructure.

Data and applications are moved regularly between cloud environments.

The company's on-premises network is managed as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 18

You are designing security operations to support the hybrid cloud infrastructure. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Govern virtual machines and servers across multiple environments.
  • Enforce standards for all the resources across all the environment across the Azure policy.

Which two components should you recommend for the on-premises network? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Azure VPN Gateway

B.

guest configuration in Azure Policy

C.

on-premises data gateway

D.

Azure Bastion

E.

Azure Arc

Discussion
Question 19

You are creating an application lifecycle management process based on the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL).

You need to recommend a security standard for onboarding applications to Azure. The standard will include recommendations for application design, development, and deployment

What should you include during the application design phase?

Options:

A.

static application security testing (SAST) by using SonarQube

B.

dynamic application security testing (DAST) by using Veracode

C.

threat modeling by using the Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool

D.

software decomposition by using Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

SC-100