Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-100 Exam Questions and Answers by caelan

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft SC-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
Exam Code: SC-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: caelan
Question 28

You are designing a ransomware response plan that follows Microsoft Security Best Practices.

You need to recommend a solution to minimize the risk of a ransomware attack encrypting local user files.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

B.

Windows Defender Device Guard

C.

protected folders

D.

Azure Files

E.

BitLocker Drive Encryption (BitLocker)

Discussion
Question 29

You are creating the security recommendations for an Azure App Service web app named App1.

App1 has the following specifications:

• Users will request access to App1 through the My Apps portal. A human resources manager will approve the requests.

• Users will authenticate by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) user accounts.

You need to recommend an access security architecture for App1.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 30

You have an Azure SQL database named DB1 that contains customer information.

A team of database administrators has full access to DB1.

To address customer inquiries, operators in the customer service department use a custom web app named App1 to view the customer information.

You need to design a security strategy for D81. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• When the database administrators access DB1 by using SQL management tools, they must be prevented from viewing the content of the Credit Card attribute of each customer record.

• When the operators view customer records in App1, they must view only the last four digits of the Credit Card attribute.

What should you include in the design? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

Your company is moving all on-premises workloads to Azure and Microsoft 365. You need to design a security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) strategy in Microsoft Sentinel that meets the following requirements:

• Minimizes manual intervention by security operation analysts

• Supports Waging alerts within Microsoft Teams channels

What should you include in the strategy?

Options:

A.

data connectors

B.

playbooks

C.

workbooks

D.

KQL

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

SC-100