Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-100 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-rose

Page: 2 / 8

Microsoft SC-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
Exam Code: SC-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: lily-rose
Question 8

You need to recommend a solution to secure the MedicalHistory data in the ClaimsDetail table. The solution must meet the Contoso developer requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)

B.

Always Encrypted

C.

row-level security (RLS)

D.

dynamic data masking

E.

data classification

Discussion
Question 9

You need to recommend a solution to meet the requirements for connections to ClaimsDB.

What should you recommend using for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 10

You need to recommend a solution to meet the AWS requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You need to recommend a strategy for securing the litware.com forest. The solution must meet the identity requirements. What should you include in the recommendation? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE; Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

SC-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99