Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-724 Exam Questions and Answers by ariel

Page: 11 / 13

Huawei H12-724 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Security (Fast track) V1.0
Exam Code: H12-724 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 367 Q&A's Shared By: ariel
Question 44

A network adopts 802. 1X To authenticate access users, the access control equipment is deployed at the convergence layer, and after the deployment is completed, it is used on the access control equipment t-aa The command test is successful, but the user cannot access the network. The failure may be caused by the following reasons? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The aggregation layer device is not configured RADIUS Certification template.

B.

Agile Controller-Campus The switch is not added on NAS equipment.

C.

Connect to the terminal on the device to open 802.1X Function.

D.

The Layer 2 link is used between the access device and the aggregation device, and it is not turned on 802 Instrument transparent transmission function

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following options is not a scenario supported by Free Mobility?

Options:

A.

Intranet users access the data center/Internet.

B.

When traveling users access intranet resources, traveling users pass VPN Access to the intranet.

C.

Work as a team.

D.

Realize mutual communication between devices.

Discussion
Question 46

In the deployment of Huawei NIP6000 products, only port mirroring can be used for streaming replication.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 47

When managing guest accounts, you need to create a guest account policy and set the account creation method. For the account creation method, which of the following descriptions is wrong?

Options:

A.

When adding accounts individually, you can choose to create them individually.

B.

If there are a lot of users, you can choose to create in batches.

C.

If there are many users, you can choose database synchronization

D.

In order to facilitate management and improve user experience, self-registration can be used.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

H12-724
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-724 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-724 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99